All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
About this product
- DescriptionIn this complete reference to integrating edible plants into a wide range of private and public landscapes, landscape designer Cheryl Beesley thoroughly answers the questions of how to plant, where to plant, and what to plant. Includes maps, layout design suggestions, pictures.
- Author BiographyCheryl Beesley is a landscape designer whose Austin company, Adelante Landscape, specializes in edible landscape design and holistic site design.
- Author(s)Cheryl Beesley
- PublisherTexas A & M University Press
- Date of Publication16/11/2015
- Series TitleLouise Lindsey Merrick Natural Environment Series
- Series Part/Volume Number48
- Place of PublicationCollege Station
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexas A & M University Press
- Content Note121 colour photographs, 6 drawings, 10 line art, 22 tables
- Weight525 g
- Width229 mm
- Height229 mm
- Foreword byJim Kamas
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.