Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.03
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection combines previously unpublished letters between African-American poet Langston Hughes and South-African writers of the 1950s and 1960s with scholarly commentary and criticism. The letters tell a fascinating story of the civil rights movement and apartheid and the struggle to overthrow it.
- Author BiographySHANE GRAHAM is Associate Professor of English at Utah State University, USA. JOHN WATERS is Associate Instructor in the English Department at Indiana University, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/07/2010
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight392 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJohn Walters,Shane Graham
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.