CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £14.47Trending at £19.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis text brings together scholars from a wide variety of linguistic orientations to describe language development from a relational perspective. The theme of ecology affords a fresh look into phenomena not encompassed by language acquisition or language socialization research alone.
- Author BiographyClaire Kramsch is Professor of German and Foreign Language Acquisition at the University of California, Berkeley.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication26/12/2002
- Series TitleAdvances in Applied Linguistics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note6 b&w illustrations
- Weight510 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byClaire J. Kramsch
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.