Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.03
- £17.70Trending at £25.48
- £20.30Trending at £27.00
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £24.99Trending at £30.38
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis text brings together scholars from a wide variety of linguistic orientations to describe language development from a relational perspective. The theme of ecology affords a fresh look into phenomena not encompassed by language acquisition or language socialization research alone.
- Author BiographyClaire Kramsch is Professor of German and Foreign Language Acquisition at the University of California, Berkeley.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication12/12/2002
- Series TitleAdvances in Applied Linguistics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight510 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byClaire J. Kramsch
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.