Consider these sponsored items
- £35.28Free postage
- £45.02Free postage
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.19
- £31.00Trending at £31.80
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £42.67Trending at £47.34
- £20.65Trending at £21.58
- £36.74Trending at £40.49
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
About this product
- DescriptionDraws on authors' extensive experience in language teaching and assessment. Takes into account the most recent developments in research in applied linguistics, language teaching, and language assessment. Illustrative test development projects guide readers through the process. Additional website material accompanies the book.
- PrizesWinner of Winner Sage/ILTA Book Award 2012.
- Author(s)Adrian Palmer,Lyle F. Bachman
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2010
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Series TitleOxford Applied Linguistics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight681 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.