Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £19.57Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
- £9.89+ £2.50 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by looker12412
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to language change. This updated edition remains non-technical and accessible to readers with no previous knowledge of linguistics.
- Author BiographyAfter many years lecturing with the University of London (at the London School of Economics and Political Science), Jean Aitchison was Professor of Language and Communication at the University of Oxford (1993-2003) and is now an Emeritus Professor. She is the author of a number of books on language, including The Language Web (Cambridge University Press, 1997).
- Author(s)Jean Aitchison
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/12/2012
- Series TitleCambridge Approaches to Linguistics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note37 b/w illus. 2 tables
- Weight360 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £32.71Trending at £35.04
- £27.58Trending at £28.90
- £13.17Trending at £19.14
- £31.44Trending at £34.89
- £16.12Trending at £18.96
- £23.31Trending at £28.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.