All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new introduction explores all aspects of language change, with an emphasis on the role of cognition and language use.
- Author BiographyJoan Bybee is Distinguished Professor Emerita of Linguistics at the University of New Mexico.
- Author(s)Joan L. Bybee
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/05/2015
- Series TitleCambridge Textbooks in Linguistics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus. 28 tables
- Weight610 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £9.75Trending at £12.79
- £24.99Trending at £25.81
- £10.88Trending at £12.81
- £21.73Trending at £23.89
- £20.42Trending at £24.00
- £14.58Trending at £15.19
- £14.30Trending at £19.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.