All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses language classification and how and why languages diversify and spread.
- Author BiographyLyle Campbell is Professor of Linguistics in the Department of Linguistics at the University of Utah. William J. Poser is Adjunct Professor of Linguistics in the Department of Linguistics at the University of British Columbia.
- Author(s)Lyle Campbell,William J. Poser
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/06/2008
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus.
- Weight970 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.