Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to language contact, which occurs when speakers of different languages interact and their languages influence each other.
- Author BiographyYaron Matras is Professor of Linguistics at the University of Manchester. His research interests include the interface of linguistic typology, discourse pragmatics and language processing, and language change, as well as multilingualism and dialects. He has published widely on the linguistics of Romani (including Romani: A Linguistic Introduction, Cambridge, 2002), and on language contact.
- Author(s)Yaron Matras
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/09/2009
- Series TitleCambridge Textbooks in Linguistics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight810 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.