Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £16.56Trending at £25.03
- £22.52Trending at £23.14
- £21.48Trending at £23.41
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
- £28.95Trending at £29.77
About this product
- DescriptionA discussion of some important questions in linguistic anthropology, the study of language in relation to culture and social interaction.
- Author BiographyChristine Jourdan is Professor and Chair in the Department of Sociology and Anthropology, Concordia University. Kevin Tuite is Professuer titulaire (full Professor) of Anthropology at the Universite de Montreal.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- Series TitleStudies in the Social and Cultural Foundations of Language
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 23
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight650 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byChristine Jourdan,Kevin Tuite
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.