CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionCombining research/theory with practice, this describes the steps involved in the language curriculum design process, elaborates and justifies these steps, and provides opportunities for practicing and applying them.
- Author BiographyI.S.P. Nation is Professor in Applied Linguistics at Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand. In addition to books, his extensive list of publications on teaching and learning vocabulary, language teaching methodology, and curriculum design, includes journal articles, book chapters and book reviews. He has taught in Indonesia, Thailand, the United States, Finland and Japan. John Macalister is Senior Lecturer at Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand. He specialises in the fields of language teaching methodology and curriculum design and draws on experience in teacher education and curriculum design in Thailand, Cambodia, Kiribati, Vanuatu and Namibia.
- Author(s)I. S. P. Nation,John Macalister
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/09/2009
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Series TitleESL & Applied Linguistics Professional Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note40 black & white tables
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.