Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £104.40Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £10.83Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 30 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionCommunication disabilities are common: they are among the most handicapping of disabilities because they isolate people. This book aims to bring together theoretical, practical and clinical knowledge from several disciplines that bear on language and communication.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1987
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleClinics in Developmental Medicine S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.101
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1200 g
- Width170 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byM. Rutter,William Yule
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.