CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £5.27Trending at £5.72
- £10.02Trending at £10.55
- £33.52Trending at £41.98
- £7.12Trending at £9.98
- £9.97Trending at £10.08
- £24.11Trending at £24.44
- £6.24Trending at £7.22
About this product
- DescriptionLanguage Development and Language Impairment offers a problem-based introduction to the assessment and treatment of a wide variety of childhood language developmental disorders.
- Author BiographyPaul Fletcher is Emeritus Professor, Department of Speech and Hearing Sciences, University College Cork,Ireland, where he was previously Professor. He has also held professorships at the University of Hong Kong and Reading University. Ciara O Toole is Lecturer in Speech and Language Therapy at the Department of Speech and Hearing Sciences, University College Cork, Ireland. Her teaching and research interests are in the area of pediatric communication development and disorders. She has a particular interest in bilingual language acquisition.
- Author(s)Ciara O'Toole,Paul Fletcher
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/11/2012
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight734 g
- Width190 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.