Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.96Trending at £24.46
- £17.29Trending at £28.05
- £23.56Trending at £39.99
- £11.91Trending at £20.03
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £17.28Trending at £22.32
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the entire field of African American language in the United States.
- Author BiographyMarcyliena Morgan is Associate Professor of Anthropology at the University of California, Los Angeles. Her research has focused on language, culture and identity, sociolinguistics, discourse and interaction, and she is the editor of Language and the Social Construction of Identity in Creole Situations.
- Author(s)Marcyliena H. Morgan
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/07/2002
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleStudies in the Social and Cultural Foundations of Language
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 20
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus. 4 maps 8 tables
- Weight470 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Series Edited byJudith T. Irvine,Bambi B. Schieffelin,Marjorie Harness Goodwin,Joel C. Kuipers,Don Kulick,John Lucy,Elinor Ochs,Michael Silverstein
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.