All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £9.97Trending at £10.28
- £15.46Trending at £17.52
- £27.37Trending at £30.39
- £24.06Trending at £27.07
- £29.31Trending at £31.49
- £22.50Trending at £28.98
- £13.11Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides speech-language pathologists, advanced students in communication disorders programs, and clinical language researchers with information needed to formulate and respond to questions related to effective service delivery to bilingual children and adults with suspected or confirmed language disorders.
- Author BiographyKathryn Kohnert, PhD, CCC-SLP, is Professor Emeritus of Speech-Language-Hearing Sciences at the University of Minnesota, where she founded the Bilingual-Multicultural Emphasis Program in Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology. She received her PhD from the joint doctoral program in Language and Communicative Disorders at San Diego State University and the University of California, San Diego. Dr. Kohnert's NIH-funded research has focused on language and cognition in diverse populations, including bilingual children and adults with and without language impairment. Her research articles have appeared in more than twenty different peer-reviewed interdisciplinary journals. She has also written many book chapters and intervention programs. Dr. Kohnert has been a certified member of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) since 1992 and was named an ASHA Fellow in 2009. She twice served as Associate Editor for the Journal of Speech, Language and Hearing Research and on the editorial board for several international journals. Dr. Kohnert has received many awards for her research, teaching excellence and professional service. She has given invited research and professional talks throughout the United States and internationally on issues at the intersection of communication disorders and second language learning. Dr. Kohnert currently writes and consults from her home in Minneapolis.
- Author(s)Kathryn Kohnert
- PublisherPlural Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlural Publishing Inc
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.