CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.33
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionInvestigates the linguistic diversity of the USA by profiling the twelve most commonly used languages other than English.
- Author BiographyKim Potowski is Associate Professor of Hispanic Linguistics at the University of Illinois at Chicago. Her previous publications include Language and Identity in a Dual Immersion School (2007).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/08/2010
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 b/w illus. 75 tables
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byKim Potowski
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.