CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.86
- £17.51Trending at £25.33
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £24.99Trending at £30.20
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/04/2014
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight444 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byLuc Steels,Manfred Hild
- Table Of ContentsGrounding Language through Evolutionary Language Games.- Myon, a New Humanoid.- Neural Implementation of Behavior Control.- Evolving Humanoid Behaviors for Language Games.- A Perceptual System for Language Game Experiments.- Posture Recognition Based on Slow Feature Analysis.- Grounded Internal Body Models for Communication: Integration of Sensory and Motor Spaces for Mediating Conceptualization.- Open-ended Procedural Semantics.- Dealing with Perceptual Deviation: Vague Semantics for Spatial Language and Quantification.- Fluid Construction Grammar on Real Robots.- Diagnostics and Repairs in Fluid Construction Grammar.- An Experiment in Temporal Language Learning.- Emergent Action Language on Real Robots.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.