CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £29.50Trending at £30.44
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the relationship between language ideologies and media discourse, together with the methods and techniques required for the analysis of this relationship. This book also places emphasis on television and new-media texts, incorporating and expanding upon theoretical insights into visual communication and multimodal discourse analysis.
- Author BiographySally Johnson is Professor of Linguistics at the University of Leeds, UK. Tommaso M. Milani is Senior Lecturer in Linguistics at the University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication24/12/2009
- Series TitleAdvances in Sociolinguistics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight640 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited bySally Johnson,Tommaso M. Milani
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.