All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses linguistic diversity in Russia and Finland from different perspectives. This title aims to provide theoretical and empirical knowledge concerning emerged multilingual and multicultural developments. It includes representations and conceptualisations of multilingualism, the linguistic rights of ethnic minorities, language policy and more.
- Author BiographyMika Lahteenmaki is Senior Researcher in the Department of Languages at the University of Jyvaskyla (Finland). He has published widely on the linguistic aspects of the works of the Bakhtin Circle and the history of Soviet linguistics. Marjatta Vanhala-Aniszewski is Professor of Russian Language and Culture in the Department of Languages at the University of Jyvaskyla (Finland). Her current research on the contemporary Russian language is focused on Russian media and academic discourse.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication09/08/2010
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationBern
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2010
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight390 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byMarjatta Vanhala-Aniszewski,Mika Laehteenmaeki
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £8.45Trending at £8.98
- £7.91Trending at £8.98
- £6.49Trending at £6.98
- £6.79Trending at £6.91
- £13.86Trending at £14.91
- £17.18Trending at £19.95
- £10.77Trending at £13.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.