CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.13Trending at £8.93
- £25.45Trending at £26.50
- £26.30Trending at £27.70
- £17.99Trending at £19.46
- £7.47Trending at £8.08
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
- £8.30Trending at £8.68
About this product
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- Series TitleCritical Studies Series
- Series Part/Volume Number16
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintEditions Rodopi B.V.
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Volume editorColin Barr Grant,Donal McLaughlin
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Table Of ContentsAcknowledgements : Colin B. Grant : Introduction Fiction, Communication, Construction Siegfried J. Schmidt: Media Societies: Fiction Machines W.T. Scott: Legal Discourse and Fictionality: Metatheoretical Considerations Colin B. Grant: Vagueness, Porous Communication, Fictions of Society Language, Logic, Meaning Timothy Williamson: Vagueness, Indeterminacy and Social Meaning Mike Sharwood Smith: Universal Grammar, Plato and Dr Watson Paul Tomassi: On Dialogue: A Framework for a Logic of Natural Discourse Raquel de Pedro Ricoy: Translatability and the Limits of Communication Discourse, Communication, Society Ivana Markova: Dialogical Perspectives of Democracy as Social Representation Brian Torode: Two Rationalities in the Affirmation or Negation of Consumer Complaint Narratives Loet Leydesdorff: The Complex Dynamics of Scientific Communication Ingolfur Bluhdorn: Reflexivity and Self-referentiality: on the Normative Foundations of Ecological Communication Contributors Index of Names Index of Subjects
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.