All listings for this product
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £28.42Trending at £35.24
- £17.22Trending at £18.29
- £9.64Trending at £10.01
- £11.55Trending at £18.98
About this product
- DescriptionExplores how language is used in a contact setting to build and present identities, expectations and social relations.
- Author BiographyZane Goebel is Associate Professor of Sociolinguistics in the Graduate School of Letters at Nagoya University, Japan.
- Author(s)Zane Goebel
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/07/2010
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note27 b/w illus. 2 maps
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.