All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £19.47Trending at £25.01
- £6.32Trending at £6.99
About this product
- DescriptionPublished annually, this book brings together original and first-rate articles written by leading scholars in the field of philosophy.
- Author BiographyJames E. Tomberlin is Professor of Philosophy at California State University, Northridge, where he has taught since completing graduate study at Wayne State University in 1969. He has published more than seventy essays and reviews in action theory, deontic logic, metaphysics, philosophy of language, mind, religion, and the theory of knowledge. Besides editorship of the present series, he has edited Agent, Language and the Structure of the World (Hackett, 1983), Hector-Neri Casteneda, Profiles (D. Reidel, 1986) and he co-edited Alvin Plantinga, Profiles (D. Reidel, 1985).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2000
- Series TitlePhilosophical Perspectives Annual Volume
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 12
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight884 g
- Width164 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byJames E. Tomberlin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.