All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.30Trending at £28.99
- £27.92Trending at £30.58
- £26.50Trending at £28.72
- £13.15Trending at £15.69
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.73
- £23.65Trending at £26.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2nd edition provides first-hand information on culturally and linguistically diverse students as well as instructional strategies in the content areas of reading, writing, science, social studies and maths. It provides theory and practical strategies to make content of lessons relevant and understandable to students.
- Author BiographyAngela L. Carrasquillo is a professor of TESOL and Bilingual Education at Fordham University Graduate School of Education. She is nationally known in the area of second language and bilingual education and has published extensively on these areas. Her books include Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (Garland, 1994) and Parents and School (with L. London, Garland, 1993). Vivian Rodriguez is a high school assistant principal in charge of curriculum and instruction in Elizabeth Public School in New Jersey. She completed her doctorate in Language Literacy and Learning at Fordham University and she has extensive experience with the instruction of language minority students.
- Author(s)Angela L. Carrasquillo,Vivian Rodriguez
- PublisherChannel View Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication22/01/2002
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleBilingual Education & Bilingualism
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMultilingual Matters
- Weight388 g
- Width174 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.