Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £10.89Trending at £13.11
- £18.40Trending at £19.55
About this product
- DescriptionThese volumes are a systematic attempt to carve out pathways from the links between language and cognition to the fields of language aquisition and language pedagogy and to deal with them in one coherant framework: applied cognitive linguistics.
- Author BiographyMartin Putz is Professor at the University of Koblenz-Landau, Germany. Susanne Niemeier is Assistant Professor at Bremen University, Germany. Rene Dirven is Professor at Duisburg University, Germany.
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Date of Publication14/11/2001
- Series TitleCognitive Linguistics Research [CLR]
- Series Part/Volume Number19. 2
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMouton de Gruyter
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight533 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byMartin Putz,Rene Dirven,Susanne Niemeier
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.