All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe book is wide-ranging in its coverage, with detailed discussion of the context of language policy in a variety of countries and communities across North America, Europe, Africa and Asia.
- Author BiographyGibson Ferguson is a Lecturer in the Department of English Language and Linguistics at the University of Sheffield, where he convenes the MA programme in applied linguistics.
- Author(s)Gibson Ferguson
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication13/03/2006
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEdinburgh Textbooks in Applied Linguistics
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight440 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.