All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.41Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £8.89
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionLanguage play should not be thought of as a trivial or peripheral activity, but as central to human thought and culture, to learning, creativity, and intellectual enquiry. This book aims to demonstrate the extent and importance of language play in human life, and draw out the implications for applied linguistics and language teaching.
- PrizesWinner of Kenneth W. Mildenberger Prize 1999.
- Author(s)Guy Cook
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication03/02/2000
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Series TitleOxford Applied Linguistics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteblack and white illustrations
- Weight378 g
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.