Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction exploring many debates at the forefront of modern national language policy.
- Author BiographyBernard Spolsky is Emeritus Professor at Bar-Ilan University, Israel, and Senior Associate, the National Foreign Language Center at the University of Maryland.
- Author(s)Bernard Spolsky
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/12/2003
- Series TitleKey Topics in Sociolinguistics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 tables
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Series Edited byRajend Mesthrie
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.