All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.64Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at how social workers, their clients and other professionals manage the problems of social work. This book includes: studies of key practice areas in social work; analysis of the language and construction used in case studies of everyday social work practice; and exploration of ways in which professionals can examine their own practice.
- Author BiographyUniversity of Huddersfield, UK. Cardiff University, Wales. University of Ghent, Belgium.
- Author(s)Christopher Hall,Srikant Sarangi,Stefan Slembrouck
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/02/2006
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note15 b&w tables
- Weight317 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.