CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.95
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionExploring language rights politics in theoretical, historical and international context, this book brings together debates from law, sociolinguistics, international politics, and the history of ideas. The author argues that international language rights advocacy supports global governance of language and questions freedoms of speech and expression.
- Author BiographyVANESSA PUPAVAC is Lecturer in International Politics at the University of Nottingham, UK. She has a background in Slavonic languages and law, and previously worked as a translator for the United Nations. Vanessa's research encompasses international human rights, children's rights, linguistic rights, humanitarian and development politics.
- Author(s)Vanessa Pupavac
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication24/09/2012
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in Minority Languages and Communities
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight540 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.