Consider these sponsored items
- £29.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Annabelle Mooney,Betsy Evans
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 18 black & white tables, 12 black & white halftones, 13 black & white line drawings
- Weight498 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
- Table Of Contents1. What is Language? 2. Language Thought and Representation. 3. Language and Politics 4. Language and the Media 5. Linguistic Landscapes 6. Language and Gender and Sexuality 7. Language and Ethnicity 8. Language and Age 9. Language and Social Class 10. Global Englishes and the Standard Language Debate 11. Projects
- Author BiographyAnnabelle Mooney is a Reader in the Department of Media, Culture and Language at the University of Roehampton. Her current research examines language, representation and inequality in the field of money, debt and finance. Betsy Evans is an Associate Professor of Linguistics at the University of Washington. Her current research is focused on attitudes to language variation and perceptual dialectology.
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £28.42Trending at £35.24
- £17.22Trending at £18.29
- £9.64Trending at £10.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.