All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.80
- £8.99Trending at £11.99
- £8.32Trending at £8.64
- £3.89Trending at £5.81
- £10.21Trending at £10.57
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses the relationship between language and the mental organisation of knowledge, based on research carried out in Polynesia.
- Author BiographyGiovanni Bennardo is Associate Professor in the Department of Anthropology at Northern Illinois University.
- Author(s)Giovanni Bennardo
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- Series TitleLanguage, Culture and Cognition
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 9
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus. 45 tables
- Weight750 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.