CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe second in a three-volume 2007 survey exploring the syntactic and morphological structures of the world's languages.
- Author BiographyTimothy Shopen is former Senior Lecturer in Linguistics at the Australian National University.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/10/2007
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight800 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byTimothy Shopen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.