All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book represents the physical outcome of the symposium Academic Voices in Contrast , organised at the University of Bergen, Norway, in May 2006. The symposium, focusing on recent research within the field of academic discourse, was initiated and organised by the KIAP project (Cultural Identity in Academic Prose; see www.uib.no/kiap/).
- Author BiographyThe editor, Kjersti Flottum is Professor of French linguistics and Vice-Rector for international relations at the University of Bergen, Norway. Her main research fields are textlinguistics, genre theory, linguistic polyphony, academic discourse and political discourse. She is co-author of ScaPoLine. La theorie scandinave de la polyphonie linguistique (Kime 2004) and Academic Voices (Benjamins 2006).
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication09/02/2007
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Edited byKjersti Flottum
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition StatementUnabridged edition
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £32.71Trending at £35.09
- £27.58Trending at £28.90
- £13.17Trending at £19.14
- £31.44Trending at £34.89
- £12.00Trending at £18.96
- £23.31Trending at £29.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.