Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionUpdated and restructured new edition of a textbook for courses in language and gender which is accessible to non-linguists.
- Author BiographyPenelope Eckert is Professor of Linguistics and Anthropology at Stanford University, where she has also directed the program in Feminist Studies. Sally McConnell-Ginet is Professor Emerita of Linguistics at Cornell University, where she directed the Women's Studies program.
- Author(s)Penelope Eckert,Sally McConnell-Ginet
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/02/2013
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note14 b/w illus.
- Weight840 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.