All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £25.62Trending at £30.33
- £21.89Trending at £24.60
- £13.99Trending at £21.88
- £13.37Trending at £15.99
- £10.12Trending at £13.02
- £11.16Trending at £14.94
- £8.27Trending at £10.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe conflict between Israel and Palestine is, and remains to be, one of the most widely- and passionately-debated issues in the Middle East and in the field of international politics. An important part of this conflict is the dimension of self-perception of both Israelis and Palestinians caught up in its midst.
- Author BiographyCamelia Suleiman is Visiting Assistant Professor of Arabic, Bryn Mawr College, Pennsylvania. She has taught a wide range of courses in Arabic Language and Middle East History and Culture. Educated at the University of Haifa, she also holds a PhD from the Department of Linguistics at Georgetown University.
- Author(s)Camelia Suleiman
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleLibrary of Modern Middle East Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 115
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTauris Academic Studies
- Width134 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.