All listings for this product
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £17.22Trending at £18.30
- £11.97Trending at £12.76
- £9.64Trending at £9.99
- £15.77Trending at £19.99
- £13.31Trending at £16.99
- £13.34Trending at £18.98
- £16.12Trending at £19.05
About this product
- DescriptionComprehensive and up-to-date account of the languages of ancient Sicily by an international team of experts.
- Author BiographyOlga Tribulato is Research Fellow in Classics at Ca' Foscari University, Venice. She has published on Greek morphology and dialectology, ancient scientific language, literary dialects and epigraphy and co-edited (with Coulter George, Matthew McCullagh, Benedicte Nielsen and Antonia Ruppel) Greek and Latin from an Indo-European Perspective (2007).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/11/2012
- Series TitleCambridge Classical Studies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note18 b/w illus. 3 maps 3 tables
- Weight720 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byOlga Tribulato
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.