CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.77
- £12.64Trending at £13.66
- £42.34Trending at £45.00
- £6.50Trending at £11.99
- £13.69Trending at £23.27
- £8.62Trending at £14.99
- £27.17Trending at £32.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the conviction shared by almost all Indian philosophers regarding the close connection between language and reality. It shows that the main currents of Indian philosophy can be understood as answers to a problem that this conviction entailed.
- Author BiographyJohannes Bronkhorst is professor of Sanskrit and Indian studies at the University of Lausanne (Switzerland) since 1987. Doctorates: Pune (India, 1979), Leiden (Netherlands, 1980). Recent books: Greater Magadha (2007), Buddhist Teaching in India (2009), Buddhism in the Shadow of Brahmanism (2011).
- Author(s)Johannes Bronkhorst
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- Series TitleBrill's Indological Library
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 36
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Weight426 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Translated byMichael S. Allen,Rajam Raghunathan
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.