CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
About this product
- DescriptionDistinguished by its range of material and depth of coverage, this book offers sustained readings of some of the most important (and difficult) statements on language in modern European philosophy. Among its contributions to the literature on the authors treated is the single farthest-reaching interpretation available of Heidegger's On the Way to Language.
- Author BiographyChristopher Fynsk is Professor of Comparative Literature and Philosophy at Binghamton University. He is the author of Heidegger: Thought and Historicity.
- Author(s)Christopher Fynsk
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/1996
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.