CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.99
- £8.00Trending at £9.74
- £25.45Trending at £26.74
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £17.99Trending at £19.66
- £7.47Trending at £8.16
- £8.23Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionTaking an approach that combines philological, linguistic, and ritual analysis, Michael Weiss sheds light on many obscure interpretive cruces and also constructs a coherent theory of the entire ritual performance described on Tables III and IV of the Tabulae Iguvinae.
- Author BiographyMichael Weiss, Ph.D. (1993) in Linguistics, Cornell University, is currently a Professor of Linguistics at Cornell University. He has taught in the Classics departments at Yale and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He has published articles on various aspects of Indo-European, Greek, and Latin linguistics. He is the author of An Outline of the Historical and Comparative Grammar of Latin (Beech Stave, 2009).
- Author(s)Michael Weiss
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- Series TitleBrill's Studies in Indo-European Languages & Linguistics
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Weight982 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.