Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.51Trending at £9.77
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.01
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.36
About this product
- DescriptionErnest Gellner's final book, first published in 1998, is a synoptic interpretation of the thought of Wittgenstein and Malinowski.
- Author(s)Ernest Gellner
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/10/1998
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 port.
- Weight310 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byDavid Gellner
- Foreword bySteven Lukes
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.