All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £30.00Trending at £37.22
- £12.50Trending at £13.82
- £24.67Trending at £25.21
- £11.79Trending at £14.78
- £9.69Trending at £9.90
- £4.95Trending at £8.77
- £9.40Trending at £12.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis book demonstrates that a crucial component of statebuilding in Venice was the management of public speech.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Horodowich is an assistant professor of history at New Mexico State University. She earned her BA from Oberlin College in 1992 and her PhD in European history from the University of Michigan in 2000. Her articles have been published in journals such as Past and Present, Renaissance Studies, and The Sixteenth Century Journal, and she is the recipient of grants and fellowships from the National Endowment for the Humanities, the American Philosophical Society, the American Historical Association, and the Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation. She is currently working on her second book, A Brief History of Venice.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Horodowich
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/04/2008
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 b/w illus.
- Weight560 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.