All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a linguistic description of the patterns used by children when acquiring African American English.
- Author BiographyLisa Green is Associate Professor of Linguistics and the founding director of the Center for the Study of African American Language at the University of Massachusetts. Her previous publications include African American English: A Linguistic Introduction (Cambridge University Press, 2002).
- Author(s)Lisa J. Green
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/12/2010
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note30 b/w illus. 13 tables
- Weight500 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.