Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.08Trending at £15.66
- £15.72Trending at £18.04
- £16.94Trending at £24.65
- £17.29Trending at £28.12
- £23.97Trending at £26.11
- £23.56Trending at £40.17
- £11.91Trending at £20.08
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at some common areas of interaction between linguistics and the legal process. Each chapter pairs a problem in language with a corresponding issue in law. This introduction to the intersection of language and law is of interest to students and general readers encountering this interdisciplinary area for the first time.
- Author BiographySanford Schane is Research Professor of Linguistics at the University of California, San Diego, USA. Roger W. Shuy is Distinguished Research Professor of Linguistics, Emeritus, Georgetown University, USA.
- Author(s)Sanford A. Schane
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication09/10/2006
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight343 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Foreword byRoger W. Shuy
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.