All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.08Trending at £15.67
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
About this product
- DescriptionBased on picture and verbal scenarios, this programme provides a structure to assist teachers, SENCOs, learning support assistants and speech language therapists in developing children's language from the concrete to the abstract. It contains question sheets, which promote children's development of inference, verbal reasoning and thinking skills.
- Author BiographyStephen Parsons is currently working in London as Speech Language Therapy Team Manager at City and Hackney Teaching PCT. He graduated from Flinders University in Australia and has since worked in Australia as well as the UK. He has extensive experience of working in language resources bases, mainstream schools and special schools. Anna Branagan is Clinical Lead Specialist Speech and Language Therapist at City and Hackney Teaching PCT. She has experience of mainstream schools, language resource bases and Sure Start.
- Author(s)Anna Branagan,Stephen Parsons
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpeechmark Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date17/10/2016
- Content Note50 b&w illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width220 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.