Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £107.50Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £16.49Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by jnc_incorporated
- Est. delivery by 26 Sep
All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £20.80Trending at £21.95
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionAn overview of the language of South Asia within a linguistic, historical and sociolinguistic context.
- Author BiographyBraj B. Kachru is Center for Advanced Study Professor of Linguistics and Jubilee Professor of Liberal Arts and Sciences Emeritus at the University of Illinois. Yamuna Kachru is Professor Emerita of Linguistics at the University of Illinois. S. N. Sridhar is Professor and Chair at the Department of Asian and Asian American Studies, State University of New York at Stony Brook.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/03/2008
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note13 b/w illus. 9 maps 65 tables
- Weight1116 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edited byS. N. Sridhar,Yamuna Kachru
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.