All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.83
- £8.20Trending at £10.36
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £10.43Trending at £11.89
- £24.99Trending at £33.50
- £8.99Trending at £9.13
- £9.08Trending at £10.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive survey of the dominant languages and dialects used in the British Isles.
- Author BiographyDavid Britain is Senior Lecturer in Linguistics at the University of Essex.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/08/2007
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 b/w illus. 4 maps 17 tables
- Weight870 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byDavid Britain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.