All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.53Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.96
- £7.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook provides a comprehensive survey of current language issues in the USA.
- Author BiographyEdward Finegan is Professor of Linguistics and Law at the University of Southern California. John R. Rickford is Martin Luther King Jr. Centennial Professor of Linguistics, Stanford University, and Director of Stanford University's program in African and Afro-American Studies.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/06/2004
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note8 b/w illus. 40 maps 21 tables
- Weight1000 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byEdward Finegan,John R. Rickford
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.