CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a cultural history of European languages from the invention of printing to the French Revolution.
- Author BiographyPeter Burke is Professor of Cultural History and a Fellow of Emmanuel College at the University of Cambridge. He has published over twenty books which have been translated into over thirty languages.
- Author(s)Peter Burke
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/09/2004
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleThe Wiles Lectures
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight470 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.