Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £27.78Trending at £28.94
- £25.45Trending at £31.04
- £13.17Trending at £19.17
- £12.00Trending at £19.18
- £23.31Trending at £29.23
About this product
- DescriptionFor all five thousand years of its history Iraq has been home to a mixture of languages, spoken and written, and the same is true today.
- Author BiographyJ N Postgate is Professor of Assyriology and Fellow of Trinity College. He works on the social and economic history of Mesopotamia, especially Assyria.
- Author(s)J. Nicholas Postgate
- PublisherThe British School of Archaeology in Iraq
- Date of Publication15/08/2007
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe British School of Archaeology in Iraq
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.