All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £11.52Was:£14.99Free postage
- £12.52Was:£14.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionLaos satisfies the romantic images of southeast Asia: perfumed frangipani trees, saffron-robed monks, rusty old bicycles and golden temples. Footprint's Handbook will guide you from verdant countryside to charming Vientiane.
- Author BiographyBased in Hanoi for the last four years, David W Lloyd is a travel writer and photographer. His work has been featured in publications including the New York Times, Wanderlust and Travel + Leisure. Specialising in Laos and Vietnam, he has also written features on Myanmar, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand and Singapore. David's favourite destinations in Vietnam include central Quang Binh province thanks to its otherworldly caving and warm, welcoming people. He also spends as much time as he can cycling the twisting mountain roads of the far north. In Laos, he most enjoys the trekking and variety of food in Luang Nam Tha and watching the world go by over a quality coffee in Luang Prabang.
- Author(s)David W. Lloyd
- PublisherFootprint Travel Guides
- Date of Publication23/03/2015
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFootprint Handbook
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFootprint Handbooks
- Content Note20 maps
- Weight317 g
- Width115 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.14Trending at £9.27
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £15.50Trending at £19.02
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £18.71Trending at £18.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.